Topnotch Resort & Spa
Owned & Managed
- Surrounded by Vermont’s legendary Green Mountains, Topnotch Resort provides travelers a four-season, luxury New England retreat with skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, canoeing, swimming, biking, paddle boarding, golfing, and more all nearby.
- The resort offers over 9,000 square feet of event space ideal for weddings, reunions, corporate retreats, and meetings, or group gatherings of any kind.
- Consistently acclaimed as one of the top resort spas in the U.S., the Topnotch Spa covers 35,000 square feet with 33 treatment rooms with more than 120 rejuvenating and exotic treatments and services to ensure guests feel fully nurtured.
- The Tennis Center features four indoor hard courts and six outdoor courts – all with stunning mountain views.
- The Fitness Center Solarium features a whirlpool, cascading waterfall massage, lap pool, sauna, and steam rooms.